R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 09:33 PM
black-knight
Tech Champion

Originally posted by King-G
Hey guys, besercoe I am another Aussie racer, welcome aboard..

Paul, yeah J.V is talkin about getting rid of his tc3 already...didnt do as he had hope with it..

infact I was faster with my corally, than he could go with his new tc3..even though he had the grunt to kill me on the straight...

after the meet, he was talkin up how he was selling hte tc3, and would get a yoke, or the losi

the corally is flying...all I need is a little more grunt, we got our new 12 singles in teh mail from constant on friday, just in time....and yours is on its way to H.E..I can tell you they are ballistic, better than the previous ones, as these were team winds...much better top end...and more efficient!
King-G, How did you end up going at the Vic Titles? Are there any results posted on a website?

I look forward to running the 12x1 Corally, i had 1 good run with the previous faulty motor and i was impressed. I'm also waiting a new C4.1 kit to replace my current kit, i have promissed my existing car to a friend but i may keep it (i like it to much!).

Our next big race will be November 25th in Canberra a round of the DSI Cup (4th and final round i think).

Final note: JV might like to take look at a Tamiya TB Evolution II, we call these Tamiya TC3's!