R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 03:14 PM
fjm9898
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

well going out side and running it on the drive way it 10 time different then at a track. so if you usually run at a track and then just test it outside on a different surface they your going to get very different results.

to take away some steering gained from the oneway you can add a thicker sway bar in the front. change the roll center of the front. change springs. change pivot blocks. there are 100 things you can do

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO
and guys

i want to try out a oneway... i LOVE lots and lots of steering, and my spool just doesnt get me there, i have done EVERYTHING there is, i can put down not bad lap times (like .8 above the expert times) but would like to try out the one way, i mean i have it already rom the kit, mite as well

so i put in the center oneway pulley and front and i go out side it just spins out no matter what! i can get off the gas EVER so slightly where its hardly slowing down and spins out

so now i know u have to change the set up, i think theres to much wieght transfer to the front? causing it to spin

what would u change to run a ow front, and center, insted of a spool