R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - buggy ideas
Thread: buggy ideas
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 10:08 AM
mugenlife
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tempest2000
I believe xtreme rc did one similar as well with the same results.

You are right its in the eye of the beholder. no argument there.
No one will like the same car much less the same setup. Some cars are just easier to drive for certain people period.

No I'm not discrediting your opinion. Your sponsored and I'm not does that make my opinion less credible than yours not really

"And yet, the precision with which the 8ight drives is one of its flaws when driven hard."

Well thats not its flaws thats a flaw of the driver. It seems most people in dirt prefer easier to drive and that's good for them, but to say a car is flawed b/c it reacts like a race car should instead of being lazy (less reactive) thats what I think is funny is all I'm saying...

just have a beer before you race and drive a losi... you'll be loose, and smooth on the trigger and the wheel. You could TQ and win and be hammered too.. now THATS the REAL DEAL
just how should a race car respond? the "perfect car" would be 100% consistant all the time but there is no such thing. you also dont acount for the driver behind the car. i am about 100% sure you can set up any quality race car to be even more reactive than any person could handle as i dont really believe there is anyone that can really get the full potential out of these cars. what wins is the person who comes the closest.