R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 08:11 AM
gixxerman
Tech Master

Originally Posted by d4man
Budweiser8: What are you gonna do now that Jr's gone to HMS?? Any predictions on what his new number will be?? Will he win championships?

Wolfson: those things from Gary cost an arm and a leg. What if you kink the imitation cardboard? It's ruined forever! And did I mention the cost? 10000% profit for GW.

Dave it was a sad day in Nascar Tuesday when we all learned the FATE of Dale Jr.
I personaly had hoped for Gibbs to pick him up and run a #33 car. That 33 will be my prediction for his number next year. and........NO he will not win a chapionship next year because Hendrick's bread an butter is #24, therefor Jr. will not be running the best equipped car in that stable.

If Chuck is a NASCAR #8 fan I did not know about it, but here is my take on the screen name

1: Budweiser--------Favorite beverage of CHOICE

2:8-------One of 15 buggies he has owned since this outdoor season began......since he 's a LOSI guy!!!!!

IcEnUtZ..........I have nothing to say but good luck and go for it, I'd pay to see that. As far as the Dale Jr. sighn you could not have hit the nail on the head any better being that his new "CREW" all like that part specifaclly on the MALE body!!!