R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:04 PM
cheech4
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i know this is the type R thread but my question involves the shocks which are the same for both type R and the regular jrxs. ok i just purchased a used but in excellent condition Jrxs. when i received it it arrived with the xxxs shocks. i have since then purchased the jrxs shocks and built them. but im running into a problem, i dont know if i doing something wrong. i followed the building of shocks instructions as perfect as possible BUT i getting shocks that leak.. i ran into 1 delemma that were in the instruction... it was he picture of the shock body o ring, not the o ring that gets installed in the spring nut that gives tension to the springs.. the shock body o ring, i dont know if that was to be placed on the shock body itself where the end cap goes or if it supposed to be placed inside the end cap? at first i put it on the shock body but then looking at the pictures i wasnt sure if it was supposed to be placed in the shock end cap.. well i tried to put one in there and it was a reall pain in the butt. so after much sweating i decided to put that shock body o ring on the shock body it self. please help if anyone knows what im doing wrong please tell me. if theres something else to buy or recommend to do, please let me know thanks.