R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
Well boys...I ran a few packs on the MI3 today and the car already had the best times I have had with any car w/ rubber tires and mod motors...It was the fastest car on the track...and it was so easy to handle...its deadly quiet, like turnning on a honda civic and letting it iddle....it barely makes a noise, and sometimes you might think its actually , off...

However, I did have an issue with the diff getting loose. After aboout the 2nd pack, it just began to get loose. I had to retighten/reset about 3 times, and it would get loose again after a few laps...this happened contnuesly and got really anoying...I got so tired of the loose diff screw that I just rebuild it by flipping over the diff rings, and using the "un-used" side and re-assembled. After that I ran for another pack(8 mins.) and had no issues...anyone know what could have gone wrong? Why would it keep getting loose like that?

did you follow the instructions or did you decide to interpret them the way that you think they should be?? j/k