R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 08:08 AM
eeyan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Look for a news release in the next few days on a Major Addition to the EAM Team!!
EA,

Does this mean you're re-signing me as a team driver? NICE!

Thanks for all the help at Reedy; shipping the awesome batteries in and tuning my motor for the mains. I had some power issues during qualifying; everybody at TAOB kept saying my car was slow as a$$. Chris convinced me to get help from you for the mains. At first, I was a bit hesitant and thought, "wait he already took me out of the team... maybe he doesn't have time... maybe he'll just slap in some brushes instead of actually tune the motor."

Well, after all is said and done... EA handed me back my motor and it literally came to life during the mains. My car's differential slipped for .5 seconds at the start. I was like... go go go, geez. I don't know what EA did, but the torque was superb. The guy behind me must've been surprised my car got stuck on the grid (I believe he's EA powered too). I led from start to finish and won the "E" Main in my first "out of retirement" major race. All thanks to EA.

BTW, EA, check out the TAOB thread... I snapped a cool pic of you sometime before the mains. Hope you like it...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...page=248&pp=30

-Ian Aquino