R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:30 AM
yyhayyim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Elboogie
I happen to run a cyclone WCE and thinking about switching to a MAch. the cyclone does come with 2.5 degree pivot block and a 3 degree in the back. I run on carpet so the only change that I did was in the front. I changed it to a 0 degree pivot block.

I know that when you use pivot blocks in the front of the HB cyclone the lower the number the less steering that you will have. That is the reason why i went to a 0 degree in the front because I didn't want my cart to be darty on Carpet. 2.5 in the front is great for rubber tire onroad. so the more degrees you add to the front, the more steering you get.

In the rear, the higer the degree on the pivot block, the more rear traction you have. The cyclone came with stock 3.0 in the back and I haven't changed it because I need the grip in the rear of the car.

Now I don't know what effects this has on the Mach but I just wanted to add some input since I drive a cyclone.
Thanks...good stuff...get the Mi3...look at it as the new version of what a Cyclone should be like...