R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:00 AM
JayBee
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Just about finished with the 1st one Shock buildin' tomorrow

I've had the pleasure of building most of the best kits (with the exception of X-Ray) available over the past 3yrs since I've started this whole R/C deal and this is my 1st Schuie. Basically in my view all the high-end cars are the same as far as the aluminum/ti/graphite/etc fitting on point (durability of some of these materials may be in question), but one of the things I look for is the fit and strength of the plastic pieces. The two problems I ran into so far has been 1pr. of the chubs & steering blocks fitting WAYY too snug even after repeated fiddling Next was that 3 out of 4 dogbone assemblies were stuck! Took them apart and there was a rust-colored film on everything. It's all good now though. Other than these issues I put the MI3 a tad behind the RDX, and the Masami BD as far as 'ease of buildability' but this car is WAYY ahead of all others when it comes to ingenuity, innovation, ease of adjustment & it seems hella durable. The car is stout. Steering rack and drivetrain....BUTTER

All in all, I'm enjoying the build and can't wait to see it's performance on the track

Here's my little slice of R/C heaven.......

Last edited by JayBee; 09-12-2008 at 09:33 PM.