R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEN Matrix TR
Thread: CEN Matrix TR
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 08:19 PM
losi8ight
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mystikal8885
Hey guys, been racing my Arena since it was released in Janurary. I got the cross pins and blue clutch shoes from Gene a while back. Haven't done much upgrades, but so far the truck is awesome. I've read what u guys have posted and they are pretty good ideas. I do have a question though, what's the benefit of switching to 17mm hubs beside having a more options for different wheels?
I sat down today and did the mod by grinding down the upper arm at a 45 degree angle, putting the nut at the bottom, using the outer hole on the ackerman and putting the pin in the lower hole on the tower. I also grind the part of the arm the caster block was touching I can see that I got more downtravel and more steering.
I got the RTR version and all i've changed was the rear toe block and the upper bell crank. This truggy is sweeet. All of the guys at my local track are now intrested in getting one. Here are some pics of the beast.....or beauty.........you decide!

Does anybody know what body this is. I think it is the mbx5t J concepts body. If I am wrong can somebody correct me please.