R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI Hellfire SS Kit Build & Long Term Review
Old 05-12-2007, 04:06 PM
IFinishedLast
Tech Apprentice

Did the shoe-goo trick and it worked great. I pushed the truck very hard today at the local race and I'm pleased to say nothing broke. They added a new triple and several other small jumps on the track last week. I was able to take the triple almost everytime. We are talking 15 ft jumps (the jumps are new and very steep) with some very very hard landings (and end over end tumbles) and she just kept going. I had some issues with my steering but mainly due to my set-up. I'm still running the 142 oz servo and i need to upgrade it. The changes they made to the track have slowed it down and made it much more technical and needless to say harder to drive. After the first heat the clutch bell had worked its way loose, but that was the only problem i had today. The rear end was very loose today. Our track was dusty which is part of the problem i think. Any suggestions on set-up for this. my diffs are 5k in rear, 7k in front and 15k in center.