R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
That's how its supposed to be...however, Fastrack is about 1 hr away(depending what you drive) from Schumacher USA. So its good news for those of us from south/central Florida. I might just drive up to Fastrack( 3 hr drive) and pick it up myself. The pblm is those guys in California- they'll get their kits a week later due to shipping distances- unless they are overnighted...
Pre-ordering from Speedtech means that we will get ours a little later than you guys. I don't mind, I've had it the other way around when I pre-ordered Yokomo kits from Speedtech in the past, and Steve and his guys went over to YokomoUSA and literally helped unload the shipment just so he could get us our kits earlier.

Hopefully it wont take to long for them to reach Speedtech from SchUSA. After that, I'm going to have it overnighted to me.

I'm not worried about how big a batch the first one is, I pre-ordered with Speedtech about and hour after he posted it, and I've paid, so I'm sure I'm somewhere near the top of the list.