R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 07:30 AM
POOKYT
Tech Elite

Well......... LOL

This was my best ever at the TCS. Due LARGELY in part to my personal motor biotch!!!

I can't thank Kent Rush enough as he tuned and hooked me up on motors all week end. The motors he handed me were the fastest stock motors I have ever run!!! I was racing GT2 and with fast guys. It was sooooooooo nice to be able to pull 15 feet from behind somebody on the straight and pass them into the sweeper!!! WOW!!

I was chasing my chassis a bit and qualified 3rd in the A. Two corners into the A and I was in the lead!!! THEN..............

We had a probelm late in the afternoon that some cracks in the track surface that were previously sealed were seeping water. I hit the waster and spun out into 4th. Gathered it up and rolled back into 2nd. by the next lap. Hit the freakin water again!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGH!!! I ended up finishing 5th.

Kent was busy both days doing all the Team EA motors for the local guys as well as the OK boys. He even went up to anybody he saw with an EA shirt and asked if they wanted him to tune their motors. Class act!!!

Thanks Kent!!!! I owe you man!

Brant