R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 04:55 PM
POOKYT
Tech Elite

I raced my R for the first time yesterday!! Yippie!!!! This car has TONS more corner speed than the old car! I started with the kit asphalt set-up but first took off the sway bars. The car was better. Then played with shock position and my buddy noticed my car rolling heavily around the tight corners. I then used the high front roll center postion and the car was awesome!!! It did make my car a bit more twitchy on the high speed sections but not too bad. I can't wait to see what set-ups come from the Reedy race soon! Those set-ups usually work great for my area as well.

Oh....and I did smack the wall several times and got hit a few times by fellow racers and with the exception of me goofing off after a race on the cool down lap, I didn't break anything. The rear arm I did manage to break was due in part to the wood outer barriers. When I brought the car back to my table I had some nice red stained pine in the threads. So I guess I need to trim off some of the threads and STAY OFF THE WOODEN WALL!!!!!! LMAO

Brant
Pine Wood Derby Champ
B-Main Motorsports