R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEN Matrix TR
Thread: CEN Matrix TR
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 05:21 AM
bobf24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi8ight
Hello everybody I have a few questions I am going to be running the CEN buggy and truggy soon and I have a few questions for both real quick.

Truggy ?'s- 1-what diff oil should I run with the lsd diffs I do not have any experience with the lsd diffs. 2- does the mugen mbx5t body fit on the matrix tr. How did the build go for you guys. Any tips for the build like what should I look out for or do to make it easier, any tricks.

Buggy- Does the buggy come with the lsd diffs. Does it come with a body.

Thanks guys.
Yes the buggy comes with the LSD style diffs as well, and no it doens't come with a body, if you buy them from Gene's hobby shop, he includes a cross pin conversion for free, so you will have the option of running either,

I'm not sure what oil to run in the truggy, last year I ran 5,7,3 in my buggy, and was really happy with it, but I know others run a lot lighter with the LSD diffs, also the the X5-T body will fit with some trimming, I think they are a touch long, so you will probally have to cut the back end off a bit, to clear the wing mounts, at least thats what I found lining another guys body up on my truck this past weekend,