R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:12 AM
syndr0me
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by duckman996
And the die-hard Corally troll makes the switch....

What happened to the Phi - I thought you were one of the famed few that got the chance to test this car.
You see, even when I haven't caused trouble in months, people try and bait me into more.

The RDX is a fine car, and served me well. I drove it for nearly two and a half years, and it was still capable of more than I had to offer.

I decided to switch to Losi because it clearly was designed with LiPo and brushless racers in mind, which suits me well since that's the combination I use. I also feel good about supporting a company that openly embraces the future.

I never drove the Phi, or even saw one in person, so I'm not sure where that came from. Who's the troll again? Anyway, I'm sure it's a fine car, but it seemed like much of the same, especially the arms, and I personally was ready for a change. I'm certain many people will win many races with that car in the future.

Anyway, duckman, even though I've done my best to retire from trolling, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you specifically when I'm feeling ornery. One good troll deserves another.

Last edited by syndr0me; 04-04-2007 at 11:27 AM.