R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Todd Hodge
TLRacing

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Ran the car today. On the fourth lap, I bested my fast lap with the previous car. Granted, this one is a little bit underweight with the LiPo, but it didn't take long at all to get a feel for things. No broken parts, though my only incident was hitting a board square with the front, so I didn't test its durability too much. It was easy to drive clean. :-)

Others have mentioned the kit setup pushes (foams) and I had the same experience. I tried going to a normal camber link up front without much change. I don't have any tuning parts to try yet, but if you've got some suggestions on how to get more steering with the stock parts, that would be cool.

The car was extremely smooth and fast, and carried a lot of corner speed. I just struggled with it being a little slow to turn in, and pushing quite a bit exiting the turns on power. I don't know how much the light LiPo might have affected this, but one of the guys I race with (smoke81) is working on a solution for that. I imagine he'll post here about his progress. The car is currently 46.8oz w/o the body. :-D
Go to a 20lb rear spring and a 25lb front spring. That should help with your turn in.