R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 05:05 PM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Smoking motor..
Hi i am just wondering if anyone can answer this question for me.
I currently run a crc t-fource with a ko 917 fet servo using the adjustable plastic mounts, the only problem is the mounts move when i take a knock. I want to put some aluminium fix servo mounts in but i don't have a jig to make sure i can drill new csk holes in the right position. There are two other servo holes but apparently they are for the jr servos will they be usable for the ko servo and, center the servo?

Also what kind life time does the 0.63 thick t piece have on carpet and how do you know when it fatigued? I recently changed mine after trying every thing else to get the car back to the way it was, only when i change the t-piece i found that the other one has fatigued enough to lose some of it springiness. I would like to know what are the best signs to look for. Etc

cheer for your help

with any T bar,if you take a good side shot it will start its breakdown process.i usually change it after a good hit of the rear wheel on the pipe.yes i am anal but thats how it is.without hitting stuff,i change it anyway after about 3 race days.