R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What's up with Debbie's?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 10:32 AM
trackdesigner71
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B.A.T. Racing
sorry but no one is intrested in you crappy track designs ther is no hope for loosers like you get a real job trackdesiner71 and keep your stupid coments to yourself i have seen your fat ass around and you are a joke .its not whatis up with debbie you just have nothing better to do than start problems .

First off, I do not appreciate you calling me fat. Id lay off the personal attacks. That sort of thing doesn't do a whole lot of good for your credibility

Second off, I know that my designs were not the best. I have come a long way since those drawings. In fact I had one of my designs considered for a track in MD but it was turned down not because it didn't look good, but because it wasn't novice friendly.

Third off, I did not start this thread to "cause problems", I started it as a venue where somebody close to the situation (since I am away at college most of the time) could let the locals know what is going down. If anything youre teh one trying to stir the pot here, not me.

Oh and about the job thing, why do you think Ive tried to actually GET a job at Debbie's since I was a senior in high school...