R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin X1 - so close yet so far
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

WOW ... as far as i can see with you guys as friends, i dont need enemies !!, im not dead and you are throwing dirt over my body ...

Guys, im just as happy as first time with my jammin and not intending to race anything else for now ... im a little far from the forums just because im working in Brazil and im not with my rc equipment, and on my flybacks to Chile to visit my family im working on some things for the southamerican championship i will attend from march 22th to 25th.

Here you can see some images of my box waiting for the 2007 southamerican championship (NIB Jammin FTE + 2 engines, one Mega ZX21 DSII Race Stock and one Mega ZX21 DSII Race ;axy's Modified) :

On another hand, im part of a projet from a brazilian RC Accessories company, which already make high performance rubber onroad rc tires for 1/10th scale, and this year they are starting to make offroad buggy tires, they already presented them at nuremberg with excellent results, and we were making a small test on a tight local track on a Jammin last weekend in Chile, so maybe i will race the 2007 southamerican championship with those tires, they are GREAT :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYiREySihmQ

And finally, every single free time im passing it with my wife and doughter, as you can see my wife its getting my attention (new driver coming to the family !!!, 6 months of pregnancy) :

So guys :

- Im alive
- Im still racing JAMMIN
- I switched to Mega engines
- And the most important, i will be dad again !!

cya all and thanks for remember me on the forum hehehehe ...