R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 11:48 AM
schreff
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey fellas!

So far Team Express is doing great. Our crew is having solid showings in all classes entered.

For Stock Touring, A Main Qualifiers from our group are...

-Justin Lessard
-Keith Koway
-Myself

Larry and X are fast too, probably just out of the A right now. I know my heat and Larry's heat were horrible. We are looking for much greater results from the resort for tomorrow.

As for 19t, I broke a speed control (not burned up, BROKE IT!) so I only got a 27 lap run. Would have done a slow 30 or fast 29. Larry had really bad luck in round 1 as well. Not sure how X and the rest of the crew faired there either. Again, the reshuffle is really going to help.

For Stock 12th - seeing I'm the only one entered in that class... I'm sitting 3rd right now. The car is easily fast enough for TQ as it is working awesome. So Ming, the DB12R is awesome.

In Stock Rubber - Larry is kicking A$$ and taking names. He is TQ so far and I don't see anyone that is going to beat him. If he has a clean run, he should be able to put close to a lap on the field. Tags has some work to do yet, but he may be able to squeak it in.

All in all, the team is doing pretty good. We could have close to half the field in touring stock. I would love to see that.

BTW... Freddy, Larry is using your car in Stock Rubber.

If I have more info, I'll be sure to post it. I'm up in a few heats in 19t. Praying for a good run.