R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Aaron Waldron
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Aaron Waldron
Tech Elite

Don - I'd like to make it back out there again before the move. Been making in a point to practice a lot lately.

I think the move will be really good for the shop and the track. A total pain in the butt, but Dan has a lot of really good ideas that he'll be able to build from the ground up.

When I was at the Pit on Friday, I ran M2 Crime Fighters all day. I haven't seen any situation where the Bow Tie was considerably better than the Crime Fighter, to a point where it was necessary to run it. They definitely drive different, and since they seem to free up the car a bit, they're better on the non-Losi buggies? I'm not sure. The handful of times I've run them, I really didn't think they were that great.

With that said, the locals out there predict the track will be much better than the day I was there (all the rain they had brought the sand up to the surface of the track) and the guess would probably be M2 or M3 Crime Fighters and the same for Bow Ties. Truhe ran M3 Crime Fighters and really liked them on Friday.

losi09 - Yup. I've e-mailed them a bunch of times and haven't heard anything back. Ugh.