R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin X1 - so close yet so far
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 12:33 AM
Jerseyboy
Tech Regular

Hello everyone, just joined the boards figured I would say hello to my Fellow Jammin' racers.... My current setups are Jammin X1-CR Pro kit, no motor yet, actually UPS just delivered it 15 minutes ago, and a Jammin' X1-CRT with RB WS7 2 and Jammin' JP-3 pipe... Spektrum DX 3.0, so far so good with all my products, and I am extremely happy with my choice to go with Jammin'. Hope to talk to everyone in here more.
Welcome Brandon
Many racers dont like a WS7 in a truggy as they feel it lacks the bottom end power for a truggy.(as truggy is heavier than buggy) However Ive seen then CRT at our Nationals with a WS7 and the CRT beat Mugen trucks with Ninja B01 and Kyosho Trucks etc so yes you can make it work. You gonna have to use later engaging clutches and adapt your drive style to suite. I would use a bottom end pipe in the Truggy with the WS7. JP1 if you on a budget. Else use the Proper RB 2045 pipe with long header. This pipe is designed for this engine and enhances the bottom end without sacrificing the top end. I see you wanna do it right first time.
The Jammin Cars is good strong qaulity, the only problems are premature wear on the universals. Other than that you can stand your man in battle with any enemy.