R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS - "We Are What's Next"
Old 01-08-2007, 11:20 AM
THE DARKSIDE
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Customworksking
is my mx12 out dated allready i only had it for 3 months?
Outdated? No way! We did make some minor upgrades to the car, but those changes were largely confined to the tweat spring cross brace (Added 2 additional tweak spring locations on each side) and the lower motor pod plate (made it stronger and less prone to breaking as well as added an area for the additional tweak spring locations). These parts will bolt directly on to any Mx2 that's ever been made. These new parts are also the only ones available as spares. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or e-mail me. I'm fairly certain that the two guys who made the "A" over on the Fullthrottle thread were using the same version as you own.

As far as future updates go, nothing is scheduled until about this time next year, at the earliest. That being said, were always testing new ideas and looking to make our products among the most innovative and best performing available. If new revisions do come along, they will be reverse engineered to be compatible with the older versions.

-E