R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 10:37 PM
RCMits
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ralph_c
.... buy a 100% perfect car than one that's been rushed into production.

Ralph
with ANY car, let's not move into thinking everything will be perfect, only for the fact that there will always be something not perfect. if we set ourselves up for something that is perfect, and something is not right, then you'll get a whole bunch of people "whining" and "b!tching" again.

those are the same people who complained its taking too long, its the same people who complained its a "copy", etc etc etc....

i will take teh car for what it is worth, and race what is given to me, find out what neeeds to be worked, take and listen to the tips that each of us racers give into this hobby...

this is not to say they aren't releasing a car that is near perfect.

i have complete faith that AE always releases good products. i have no doubt about that. ive only owned AE and tamiya all through my years....

what what do we call perfect? a car that runs tarmac? a car that runs carpet? a car that turns both ways in a perfect circle?.. do you see what im trying to say?

so with that said, i cant wait for a new AE car, to understand the dynamics of it, find the weaknesses, strengths, and work on it to make it a car that *I* find enjoyable to run. not to run it because it is the 'flavor' of the month, or because everyone else has it, but to run it because i enjoy this hobby, and i enjoy "tuning" something to race.

lets all remember, this IS a hobby to enjoy.

ps. i want to see pics damnit!