Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 06:46 PM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
hey guys,

i spoke with AE yesterday.i called to order the front end kits for our new 1/12th car and apparently there mold is screwed up and they are trying to get it fixed.they are out of stock and said they will not be holding inventory like they did before.they said they will need 90 days to complete orders
so what i will be doing is developing our own front end.i have no choice in this matter at this point.this will set things back a little bit but hopefully we will be on schedule for the snowbirds.i am actually kinda happy about this being that now i am kinda forced to focus on our new front end instead of putting it on the backburner until the car is released.this will make the car just that much better.i will keep you guys posted on the release and if our car will still be able to hold the same price tag.i will try like hell to keep it as low as possible but rest assured,this is going to be one serious piece of work.sorry for the delay.
Yeap this is what the Oval car companies (hyperdrive, KSG, Custom works) are going through. Hell associated isnt even OEM'ing shocks anymore!! So they are having to get side shocks from IRS or CRC and Hyperdrive is using Tamiya shocks for the center, KSG is using HPI shocks and custom works isnt including one I believe!!

Seems Thunder tiger has really put the clamps down on Associated!!

EA