R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Nathan Parker
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by AdrianM
Hmm...I wonder if Adam will get in trouble for this. We had it of two weeks in the US and were told not to let anyone take pics.

Would you guys mind taking the pics down until Monday? I would like to talk with Robin to make sure its ok to have them out. There is a lot of stuff on the car we would rather not have copied before we get a change to release it.

Hi Adrian,

I spoke with Adam and his father in great detail about the car and with regards to taking photos. I was told that Schumacher had not expressed any concerns to pictures being taken whatsoever, or with regards to them being displayed publicly.

I would not have even taken pictures let alone publish them here in the web if this had not been the case.

Any problems Adrian just PM me.

With regards to the rest of you other than Sam.

Do I feel important

not at all I just thought you loyal schumacher drivers would just like to see what is coming in the pipe line.

Clearly there is a difference to what you guys in the states had been told but as Adrian said himself that was 2 weeks ago and this is now.

Nick I think your case is slightly different and really do not see how you can compare this at all, after all you were making a TV show in which you got paid for doing so and your clearly asked not to publish any material before the show was aired, however I'm sure you let some people see them

Anyway thats enough for now.

If anyone from Schumacher UK

Robin S, Tim W, Chris A would like these removed just let me know