R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Chilean Nats, Jammin and Maxy's Fuel kills the competition !!!
Old 12-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gee-dub
tabushi - i would just ignore mr. prejudice/ignoramous.

i think i speak for most readers when i say that we enjoy the race coverage and perspective from other parts of the world (after all, isn't that what the internet is about...). the commentary (including drivers and car/engine), pictures AND video are all well done. many large races do not enjoy this level of coverage.

personally, the only thing i would like to see is a wee bit more info about the facility outside of the track. drivers stand is what we would expect (tall and covered), but i cannot quite tell about the pits and other amenitites. it looks like the pits are covered and there may be a few permanent tables. was anything else provided such as AC, a public air compressor, etc?

GeeDub, thanks for your words ...

The rc club where this track its located its a big RC facility with onroad track (1/10 nitro and electric sedan), rc airplanes, artificial lagoon for rc boat and yatching, U-Control circle, sailplane spot and rc heli special spot.

The offroad track, behind the drivers tower, have permanent tables for 35 pilots (the club have about 20 prmanent offroad drivers), each table with 3 x 220v entries (in my country, 220v its the standard) and a permanent air compressor ...

In this track will be held the southamerican championship with pilots from argentina, brazil, chile of course, venezuela, uruguay, peru, colombia, mexico and couple of drivers from USA, Dominican Republic and Italia so the club will put i think 3 more air compressors and plastic tables and chairs + covering for all the people we hope to have in March 22th to 25th 2007.

The official website of the southamerican event its http://sud2007.atspace.com

If anyone is interested on knowing a little more about this european-style living country of southamerica (best economy in southamerica for the last years) ... you can visit : http://www.answers.com/topic/santiago-chile
cya !!