R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB Evolution V
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 12:17 AM
RocketRacer
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
I actually dont have that problem. I was speaking on behalf of someone else who said they get rocks in their belts. Your arrogant comments wrought the benefit of my tongue lashing. Personally, I could give a hoot less about tamiya vehicles. No parts support here in nyc, so they mean diddly to me. In case you didnt read my signature, I run both belt and shaft, dont suffer from debris in the drivetrain and if I were to travel to your raggedy part of the planet, would run circles around you at your home track. But, thats neither here nor there. Carry on.
you seem to forget the things you say....you say the above quote now, but a few months ago you say this below?? do you secretly love Tamiya products? it's ok you can tell us!!

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
I have a Atsushi Hara Pro 4. While the car is a rocket with GTB/4.5, I have to contend with the fact that if I run HPI's ball diff, it's a wrap. If I run with the spool, I snap CVD's and it's a wrap. So, that being said, I am leaning toward Xray, Tamiya or if Associated drops it soon enuf, the TC5. The question is, can these belted cars (the belts primarily) handle the power of the brushless if one ISNT running on carpet? I know their diffs are much stronger than HPI's (breaks my heart to have to jettison the car, but thats for another thread), and the parts support is better for the afore mentioned brands. So, I you guys' most professional of opinions, which would be the better to buy? I had my eyes on a used T1 FK05 and if a 415 comes my way, I am leaping on it a New York minute.

i think this thread should go back to being an Evo 5 thread. to the rest of the Evo 5'ers, i am sorry about taking up this space for this problem and if i offended anyone with my posts i apologise.