R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 03:03 PM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Sintered on a 4.5? I thought that the 3.5 was sintered and all the others were "normal". In any event, it's an outdoor track, relatively large, free flowing. Ran against nitros in a 10 minute heat and got duffed! My radio is a Spektrum and the gear was taken right out of my Pro 4. Pissed me off so bad, I put it back in the Pro 4 and the car was an absolute rocket. The final drive on the Pro 4 is 9.18 (98/26 64p). Motor after a 15 minute run, never broke 115. With the Cyclone, it was cool that day (NYC) not cold and I am running a 3racing heat sink with a fan on it. 6000mah Li-Po. Oh, the tires are rubber 24mm HPI slicks. Everything on the car is brand new! It originally was a Cyclone S and I hopped it up with extra parts I had in reserve for the Pro 4 or new parts I bought from Horizon (upper and main woven chassis, titanium racing outdrives, hara shocks, blocks, neo stiff springs), belt tensioner, bearings where there were bushings. The car looks damn good and I really thought it was going to be a rocket. If it broke 30, it wouldve been a miracle. HELP?!?!?