R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Diggity
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Apl and I had a great time at the cleveland warmup race- Special thanks to Seaball and Jim for getting us in and finding us tables late friday night... It was good to chat with Lemiuezer! I also had a chance to meet Jeff Cuffs hes a great guy and crazy fast on the track!!

Thanks to Danny at SMC for the great cells!!

Also wanted to give props to Team Hurricane for their humor! Ill have to hit you guys up at the next race for some horsepower!!

We missed all the practice on Friday since Apl had to work so we each got about 10 minutes of practice on Sat morning.. I got faster each round, just needed the practice! The XLR8 was handeling awesome on the high traction carpet just couldnt find the right mote setup! I qualified 9th in the C-main in a stout field of great drivers with A-I mains in TC stock, so I guess thats not too bad considering I havent made it to a big race in awhile and no practice! I think Ill run 19T at the next race

Apl did pretty good also with his D12, we both struggled to find some good power from our motors.. He also was trying to decide wich tire setup worked best so he needed some practice as well!! The car looked really good except when he had the wrong tires on

Here are the results from the Halloween Classic at the Gate: RESULTS

Digs

Last edited by Diggity; 11-01-2006 at 02:28 PM.