R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 09:41 PM
CraigX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Hey all, gotta thank Tag for all the help in the power department all weekend. We got that thing to run strong but it was bumper cars time in the stock main for me. Guess I'll just have to start closer to the front next time.

Congrats to Cuffs on the win, he thinks he's got a nascar out there with the 100mph tape on the right front fender.

Thanks to Wade for getting us to Cleveland "Pimp Style" and for figuring out how to start the car everytime we got in it at night. Ok, this time slam the door, jiggle the shifter, turn the left turn signal on then tap the dash three times...here...here...and here, then she will start. NICE!

Thanks Kling for keeping everyone entertained off and on the track. Taking down two cars in one race while not actually racing was something I had definitely not seen before. Some people may think you're a few clowns short of a circus but you are alright with me.

Good to meet you JeffB, glad we could get that Losi running for you. Good seeing you again Dan as well as the rest of the AB Charles guys. Hope to be seeing everyone again at the Express Race at Horsham.

punkboy you missed a good race...