R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 02:58 PM
rc-zombies
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Capt.Micro
I guess if you are as good as those guys, you could drive a car made of glass and not have a problem. I, however, have a problem with boards jumping in front of my car during a race. As far as making it heavy, My buddy has one of those Tamiya 415s that has no problem going fast and it has every aluminum part in the book. The parts support at my local track for the Pro4/Cyclone is no longer there so durability in a major concern.
Now that I have explained why I would like these aluminum parts, If anyone can help me in locating these parts it would be greatly appreciated
I'm no expert driver..and the track I race on is full of boards and dots and beat up cars badly. if you're looking for durability..aluminum c-hubs is not the answer. you will only end up breaking arms. Something has to give. durability...invest in a $10 p-dub bumper before you go out and spend $60+ on aluminum parts. Trust me... I've done the aluminum and it's a waste of $$$$ and the only place to place to get aluminum parts is overseas. and remember too..once those aluminum C-hubs get bent... they stay bent.