R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Anthony.L
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
I've gotten darn tired of trying to find 16 gauge hi-flex wire for my 1/12 cars. I used to be able to buy Deans 10' packs (5' each red and black) at HeliProz but they're no longer carrying it. In fact, it really isn't listed at Tower, Stormer is back-ordered on all of it, and everybody that USED to package and sell it don't show it on their sites.

SO...I did a bit of checking around and found a place where a "civilian" can buy some bulk 16ga silicone insulated 665 strand wire = very flexible. I'd have to buy a bunch of it, but I would be able to sell it for $8 for a 10' pack (again, 5' each red and black) where the Deans when I could get it was $10.

I'd like to get an idea over the next few days of who might be interested in one or more packs as I've described. PLEASE--pm me so as not to take up a lot of forum space here and annoying folks.

Good luck everybody at the Halloween Classic!!

Scottrik
I'm already way ahead of you. I've spoken with Dean's directly and they still make 16g wire, it's just a lot of places have stopped stocking it. I'm working with them now to get Horizon to sell 100' rolls of black/red 16g.