R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tub Cyclone `S`
Thread: Tub Cyclone `S`
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 01:49 AM
A Ilievski
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Why would you (or anyone) hop up a Cyclone and stick with the plastic deck? The purpose of hopping up is to lighten, strengthen and lessen. For the record, the woven graphite upper deck fits on the stock S. I received my upper deck before the main chassis and to see if all was well, put it on. It fit. The only difference are the outer holes on the stock upper chassis. They do not exist on the hopped up part so it looks a bit retarded to have areas where something should screw onto and nothing is inserted. If anyone is mystified by what I am saying, I am speaking of the post in front of the servo mount on the left and the battery strap holding mount on the right. Those two posts are rendered useless once you step up to the woven upper chassis.

Cyclone blades fit the ends of Pro4 universals. It is the length of the universals that differ, not the end that goes into the outdrive itself.

1st of all, i have the hara cyclone, i only put all the parts from that onto the S to see what it would look like, it now back together. its not like i went out and bought every part.