R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 07:10 AM
Yeti35
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I chatted with Todd for about 20 mins at IIC about this car. Yes it will have a carpet setup for it right out of the box but will require little to make it ready for asphalt. I had the same concerns as far as the carpet setup thing but after talking to him I have no concern anymore for it will be an easy conversion. Read that if you already have the first car you have the stuff necessary to make it asphalt ready. There is no change of chassis like you have with Corally or others. I watched this car in both foam and rubber classes at IIC and it performs well. So drop the whole carpet setup out of the box worry and just save your money for this car for when it comes out. I for one am extremely excited to get one and I deffinitely don't have a carpet track where I live. The lipo fanatics should be happy with this car as well, since they thought of you guys and are included special tray just for those packs. I am in no way sponsered by Losi or even getting paid to say this, I just watched the car perform and talked with Hodge.