R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas, Nevada
Old 09-28-2006, 01:52 PM
santinuchi
Tech Adept

Default My .02

In my opinion all of this talk about the traction at the IIC (dont hate on me for this) but is sounds like a bunch of whining did we attend a World Class Event or a big club race? Part of any kind of r/c racing, especially a race of this caliber comes down to not only who is the best behind the radio, but also who is the best behind the scenes, who can adjust to the current track conditions on the fly just like any other type of racing wheather it's r/c or Nascar they get pit stops to make adjustments we get hours between runs and the time should be spent observing whats going on in front of you even if you have to wait till 2 or 3 heats b4 yours to decide what you are gonna do.....That's what defines the best from the rest in my opinion....Tito

And if you look at the heat boards, thats what happened the best still rose to the top and it was not just because they are good wheelers, none of them did it with bad cars!!!!

The rest of us should sit back and take notes.....there's something to be learned here.....

Last edited by santinuchi; 09-28-2006 at 01:52 PM. Reason: sp