R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 07:41 AM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dawgmeat
Dude you go from forum to forum attacking people starting crap over who copied what car or etc., just curious where do you race????????????????? becuase you spend more time trashing ever forum you ever enetered then turning laps

I dont go from forum to forum attacking people. I was asking a couple of cats here that I have had correspondence with about their opinion. It was back and forth between them and myself. I didnt say anyone copied a car (exept for the Losi cough cough Pro3). If people get at me, I get back at them.
And what are you, my friggin shadow?!?!? You following me? You like me or something? Look perv, until one makes themself known, I usually ignore the lower forms. I race here in NY. And before Monster Truck season is done for me, I am doing my homework before I make a purchase for my indoor racing. So, seeing that you needed to know that, there you are. Perv!

I get it now. You are a squid. It makes sense now. You saw in a thread that I was in the Marines and you are suffering from penis envy. Poor baby Remember, if I wanted your opinion, I would've given it to you.

Last edited by bxpitbull; 09-25-2006 at 07:53 AM.