R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 06:39 PM
W.E.D.Jim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

hmmmmm
"I know it, i'm just trying to keep the thread from getting too heavy, there is enough of that. Hard to type in a sense of humor, chuckle, etc. though".

Carbuncle, excellent points! Most intraweb forum cruisers don't have that much insight. Usually more like Waaaaaaaaaaa, pacifier.......zzzzzzzzzzz. LOL

But with all those explanations and technical info we might get the need for some bling envy, like on the TV! They seem to avoid technical info, but show alot of shiny stuff and expensive electronics and we all go, "ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, shiny, Loud, me like"!

Come to think of it, with a few good drivers we could sell alot of shiny cars! Most of us don't have any idea why or how they work, we buy based on how some other driver does with it and how it looks.
I guess we all can't be engineers, but i'm lucky enough to hang out with a few and learn some stuff by mistake, LOL!

I'll get a TC5 when it is released! I want to see how "I" do with it, not how someone else does with one. I know it will be priced right and parts will be available!

. Jim