R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 08:55 AM
TimPotter
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Good luck with the car, I think it is the nicest looking 12th scale out there. I am however guarded about buying another Corally 12th scale. I bought an M when they first came out... and roughly 450 bucks later... I still had a car I could not even give away. If you must have the Corally wait for the one that you can put standard wheels on and put an associated front end on...

But then again. I am truley a disgruntled customer. so please take my opinion for what it is worth.... After Corally telling me there was no known problem with the front arms on the M, and I should just not hit anything.. I kinda got turn off....

Off my Soap Box....

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
A buddy of mine wants to run the SP12X. I have told him that its still not out, but he insists its available from Corally already. Can anyone verify this? Also he states that the its selling for $275...Stormerhobbies has them for $249, but they are on on-order and awaiting their arrivals. The car looks to be best quality 1/12th has ever seen...its amazing. Dont like the t-bar though. What about parts availability and support?