R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - If you had 250$ to spend on a kit, what would you buy?
Old 01-29-2003, 05:12 PM
rcracer123
Tech Apprentice

The only problem im having is i really can't justify spednding 300 on a kit because im not really even gonna race it "all the time" i will be racing with my friends most of the time, and theres a big parking lot next to my house that me and my brother will race on along with our big driveway.

I have been thinking about it lately and i will only take it to the track maybe twice a month or so, but i want something competitive and good as it will see alot of use. Not for "bashing" tho, ill race it just maybe not organized racing all the time. Also i don't want an RTR, i have experience in RC just not 1/10 on-road I dont like not building my cars,its just a thing i have i guess, lol.

My cousins have MR4-tc and they love theirs and i saw that the link provided had an MR4-tc special edition for 150$. That sounds awful cheap because i know that thats a great car, but I know they made alot of different variations of them. If anyone has any info or links on other yokomo cars that would be nice as i would like to do some research on them. Thanks!