R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 12:00 PM
maxepower
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation POOR JUDGEMENT on my part!!!

To all concerned,

I would like to apologize to Weylin Rose for comments I made concerning an incident that happened 3 months ago.
For me to go on a public forum and blast someones character because of what happened months ago regardless of who was right or wrong without him able to defend his actions and then expect him to remember fully what happened 3 months ago, is poor judgment on my part!
I guess what I said wasn't thought out very well and in hind sight I should have talked to him about it at least while at the race, not months later so then we both knew exactly what happened what was said.
In the future I will deal with these issues at the track and not on a public forum months later. All this does is bring out the worst in people and cause harm to all!
( Must have forgot to take my meds that day) No excuses for my behavior!
I guess this "old dog" needs to learn from this and how to deal with it!

Again, I would like to say I'm sorry to all his sponsors including Team Schumacher, EA Motorsports and for using Eric's forum to vent and all of Weylin's company affiliates that support him!
Last thing!
Please no response needs to be made to this thread!!
This is the last time for this to be mentioned and hopefully no else will prolong this issue!
Thank you!
Max Valles