R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 05:51 PM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kamikaze
you cant be afraid of new things. the opposition tried it and failed cos it was too hard and went back to a design that everyone knows and tweeked it a bit more thats just LAZY. every one that has ever driven my car (xray and corally drivers) say it is the most well ballanced car they have ever driven 95% of drivers at my club are xray drivers cos thats what the boss drives and thats about all he stocks if he drove a losi every one would drive a losi not baggin the xray cos its a good car but a luxurey car the only thing luxurey is the price tag its not like it comes with 24k gold bulk heads and leather seats with electric windows and the battery from the bottom thing i think is the best idea to date. ive never had a pack fall out but i have seen it many times on every other car

thats just my 2c i think ive said enough and if ya dont like it BLOW ME
I choke on small bones and with your horrible use of a keyboard, I can barely understand what the heck you typed or what you were attempting to prove. In one instance, there is some validity with all of the cars out there that look alike and the laziness of the companies in the industry. Then you just TURN SIGNALED and went someplace about your cars that have been mimicked. You point is frivelous and mundane and you sir, are a jackanapes....

jack·a·napes (jk-nps) KEY

NOUN:

A conceited or impudent person.
A mischievous child.
Archaic A monkey or an ape.