R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Murnan Modified Motors
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 04:25 AM
Grinder
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by quietstorm76
Hey Uriah, Tell those guys to spell your name right.
I'm tellin ya. MURNAN. hehe

I would like to thank my team for the great showing at the Great Lakes Challenge. We had an engine in the A main of every class!

Art Carbonell qualified 4th in the Sedan A main, and finished 8th due to a stripped 2nd gear in his Mugen MTX-4. Art was using the Murnan Modified Novarossi 12+3CT with Novarossi 2630 Exhaust. Art was as high as 2nd until the gear let him down.

Jeff Epperson finished 5th in the Outlaw A main using a Mugen MTX-4, and the Murnan Modified OSTZ3 port Skyline VR12+ powerpack. This is becoming a potent combination on the racetrack.

Kevin Hutchinson was using a Murnan Modified Novarossi 35+21 in the A main Masters 1/8th scale. Kevin was using the Mugen MRX4 R.

Paul Ciccarello used the Murnan Modified Novarossi 35+21 at times throughout the weekend to qualify in 4th position. Paul eventually finished 3rd due to coasting across the line with no more fuel. Paul was using the Mugen MRX4R combined with Parma's new R10 body. His car looked awesome all weekend. I think Paul could have won this one if luck went his way!