R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Euro's- Germany (Türkheim)
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 01:22 PM
John Doucakis
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Too bad, after the best covered event ever, the World Championships in Italy, we now have the worst covered event...
Apart from a couple of people who give us a brief idea of what is going on, there really aren't any good reports on the net..

Hopefully, at least after the end of the event, more detailed info, reports, photos (cars, equipment etc) will be available..

For the time being, from what I tried to understand from rcweb.de Andy Moore is doing very well, having 3 wins and one 3rd place. He is running ORION brushless.

Marc Rheinard had some problems with his radio/receiver, and with his brushless. To make sure he is in the final, he used a brushed motor.

At some point Andy caught Marc at the straight and went by him with obvious advantage in power. I did not understand whether that was when they were both running the brushless motors or if it occurred when Andy was with Brushless and Marc with brushed..

All the above might be wrong so if there is anyone who can confirm or correct me please do so.

Hopefully tomorrow we will be better informed of what is going on..