R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 12:13 AM
DORIFT
Tech Apprentice

Dear all 12th lovers...

I got a problem. During my last race, my car behaved badly.

Here is the situation: During practice runs earlier in the day, the car was nice and sharp, no problems at all.

When the first round of qualifying began, the car started to have some minor twitches, and these twitches cossted me not being able to compete any further. The twitches i got is from both steering and power. The signal is not continuous, its like intermit signals...on/off/on/off (this is being exagerated a bit, but i think you get the picture) The problem was worse when the car is on front straightway with full throttle, the car would just steer to one side. The sigal from TX was alittle delayed as well, seems that when you press throttle and turn steering, the sigal is being delayed before the car actually has a response.

So when I stopped the car, i had a closer look, everything was fine, but when i had a look at my ESC power light, you can see the light is not staying on all the time... its like on/dim/on/dim....

What could my problem be? a stuffed Receiver? or just time for a specktrum upgrade?

The gear I am using is, KO 302 Receiver, KO VFS1 ESC, Futaba Servo. It is indoor carpet track by the way.

Thanks for any help.!!