R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 06:33 AM
dodgeguy
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
I hate to tell you but you have no leg to stand on, you are spitting out some crap you swallowed. I'm a huge Xray fan and owner of a T2, but sorry to say the multi-flex technology wasn't the best thing since sliced bread like Xray hoped. Want to know why? How about shortly after they released the T2 they shipped all their factory drivers chassises in different thickness with no flex cuts. Hmmm... me thinks it wasn't the best idea afterall. How about all the companies like BMI and Pickles selling aftermarket chassises for the T2 with no flex cuts. Cause they work well, if not better then the factory chassis.

Sorry kid, nice try.
I hear a bunch of talk about the T2 tweeking and the multi flex sucks. I am one that has never had my T2 tweek. And the multi flex does work. I used it over the weekend. Running rubber tire asphalt. My car had a little to much grip with the soft setting. Added the 4 screws to the top deck and the grip went away enough that my lap time dropped.

Don't take this the wrong way guys but maybe your not using the chassis flex the way it was intended.

I do think for carpet the BMI 3.0mm chassis or similar is better on carpet.