R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric Touring at Augusta,Ga.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 06:29 AM
RDavis
Tech Rookie

kliff your killing me with all the drama. Should I post your pm to me about why you were leaving the board for a while, then you siad you would not come out to the cookout so I figured you had enough of the board since you do run your own board also. So I set your account back in the member group and figured if you came back and want to be a moderator I could just as easily move your name back to the moderator group. You know how easy that is because you do run your own proboard. But when you came back you started a big drama show and e-mailing everyone if a pitty party is what you want you a doing a good job trying to get one.

Oh yeah if you haven't been able to e-mail everyone yet go ahead and tell the whole story now. My big stab the back with a twist was ------- you e-mailed me why you was leaving the board and then I put your name back into the member list while you were gone.

Talking about people acting like school kids!

anyway here is your pm to me
Hey man....
« Message sent on May 15, 2006, 8:46pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a little tired of Jason and all his bullnuts. He is always sarcastic, and always trying to stir the pot......and here lately, I just feel every time I turn around, his little barbs are heading my way......so just to retain sanity.....I'm gonna take a vacation for about 2 weeks.....there's just too much whining and belly aching....it's really starting to sound like a play ground of 9 year olds.

Jason's actions, helping maintain the track, in no way will ever make up for the damage his mouth and keyboard do......Just my opinion. Watch your back.

I'll check back in a few weeks or so....y'all have fun.
I figured when you came back and if you still wanted to be a moderator then no problem. But you turned it into a big drama show.

Last edited by RDavis; 06-29-2006 at 06:42 AM.