R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 09:19 AM
RandyB
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seaball
randy, the carpet car is good. i've been running it at the gate, in cleveland, and it's really solid right out of the box. actually, i was up your way a few weeks ago for the michigan state champs race that josh had. you can ask your locals how the car looked.

i also ran the car at the nats in stockton. i didn't have much go right in the mains, but i did tq the third round in stock. it's definitely competitive with a good setup.

we are racing carpet all summer here. you should stop out. especially since halo (now cefx) is now in michigan. we will be having a vegas warmup period in august/september. it will be a great opportunity to make sure your ec is up to par for the rug.

as for spares/availability, i check with paul and adrian at schumacher-usa. they are awesome. other than having to make sure you are stocked up for a race, it's almost as good as having a hobby shop in your basement.

- chris -
Wow great to see i would have some regional support as far as set up etc. I havent raced since halo moved so I am a little rusty but I am looking forward to getting back in the swing. I do travel alot for work to cleveland and detroit So when do you guys race. I know cefx is running races on tuesdays.