R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 ROAR Electric On-Road Nationals @ Speedworld Raceway
Old 06-10-2006, 04:40 AM
HarshGuy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Doug, what did you fix? I didn't get an email ...I'll look at these heats individually and see if I can manually fix the conflicts.

Originally Posted by RC Scoring Pro
I found the frequency problem!

Javier used an online signup, and I added a feature to the program to import his data. People could type in any frequencies they wanted, so some typed in 'Brown', some typed in 'BROWN', some 'brown', some #1. Of course PC's are case sensitive, so 'BROWN' is not equal to 'brown', so the software isn't catching the conflicts.

Also saw "Spektrum", "DSM", "dsm" and "Specktrum". DOH. No Nomaradio's ?

So I think I have it fixed and hopefully Javier can post a new heat sheet at the track.

The races that need attention are 6,8,20,22,23. Remember per ROAR rules, the lower qualifiers have to change frequency if there is a conflict.

I see the guys running RC Scoring Pro stickers seem to have an advantage, they include Billy Easton (Yokomo 'Ono'), Matt Francis and Todd Hodge (Losi), Barry 'Fabulous' Baker (AE), Bobby Flack (XRAY) and Josh Numan (Tamiya). Thanks for running those stickers! BTW, Hello Numan!